Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ruffle Shoe Tutorial

Ruffle Shoe Tutorial

I've been seeing these adorable ruffle shoes all over, Delias, Jcrew, and other stores. They are so cute! However, at Delias they are priced at around $44, kind of pricey for my budget. So, I decided to make my own! I used plain black shoes that had a hint of sparkle to them from Target and black with white polka dot material for the ruffle. They turned out even better than I had expected and I LOVE them! So, I will share a tutorial on how to make them for you! If you make a pair, please email me so I can see how they turned out!

Oh, and I'm sure you wouldn't do this, but please do not resell the tutorial or the shoes that you created! Thanks!


Also...

I forgot to take pictures for the tutorial after number 16, I guess I was too excited to get it done! All you do after you complete the steps below is hot glue the ruffle to the shoe, let dry, and repeat the process on the other shoe, oh, and enjoy wearing them! Don't forget to take a picture so I can see!


Enjoy

Click on Images to see better detail

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment