Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I just thought that this was lovely....



kellie-blog



Pretty little hair piece for a precious baby girl! Pictures from Ashley Maxwell.

Guess what I bought today?



This gorgeous dress from Urban Outfitters!

My mom and I went to Mall of America today for the Debbie Bliss tour stop (which was fun! Be sure to check out her contest here where she is giving away I think 4 signed copies of her books! She'll be posting it tomorrow - the 27th) and we hardly ever go, since we live quite a far ways away, and Urban Outfitters is only at MOA and a little spot in Saint Paul - so its always fun to go! I had fallen in love with this dress when I got the catalog a couple of months ago and I read the reviews on it online, but most people were saying that it fit them funny and they didn't like it. Well, it was on sale at the store, so I decided to try it on, it fits perfect! I am so excited! Its super cute.

Now, I'm going to get to work on making a cute hair piece to go with it!

What have you been working on lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment