Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stolen Summer Kisses



I came across these lovelies from Cath Kidson, they are making me want to buy an Iphone - to bad they cost $800 on Amazon! I wonder if it would fit a Ipod touch?



I mean, if I had an iphone case like this, I'm not sure I would be able to ever put it away, not because of the apps, but rather because I'd be staring at the beautiful case!

I decided to explore their lovely shop some more and discovered this material that I immediately fell in love with! Vintage circus Anthro inspired dress anyone? I'm in!



I also love these fabrics:




And this one, which reminds me of something that would be used in a stunning 1890's dress:



Which are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this website! You have officially introduced me to my new favorite thing. Like seriously, I am in love!

    ReplyDelete