Thursday, December 31, 2009

Place Card Inspiration

Today I found out about this blog, Blomsterverks, via Pure Style Home, and am enjoying looking at all of the beautiful eye candy! Even if I can't read most of the posts because they are in a different language!

I really liked her place card idea:



Isn't it pretty? It looks so put together and creative, but yet it is simple and a perfect addition to your table! I just love it! Imagine the table setting you could make complementing these!

Aren't these chair decorations just beautiful as well? I can imagine them at a fancy party or at a wedding.




I think that this is really pretty. I love how she decorated the pot up with the music sheets and a little bit of green and twine! And then the air plants in them!! So cute! I will be collecting air plants when we go to Florida now, I have to try this!



Wouldn't a centerpiece of peaches be adorable for a Summer dinner? So simple but sweet!

I will show you just one more before I make you go over to her blog and look for yourself!!!



Another darling centerpiece!!!

Now...go!! And if you happen to want to come back to my blog afterwords, let me know how much you liked it!

All images from Blomsterverks

No comments:

Post a Comment