Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gotta love Movie Nights


I have a confession to make....

....I rarely will rent a Redbox movie unless I have a free code. *Blushes.* Nope, I didn't miss that they are only $1. I don't know, I guess it's a physiological thing!

After reading tweets on Twitter, laughing along with other people, I found out that I'm not the only one! If your like me, your going to feel lucky with the Redbox Lucky to be friends with you promotion going on right now!

I've been really wanting to rent "The Romantics" and "Life as we Know It." Any movies that you are looking forward to?

Here's the deal....

First, you sign up on the Redbox website, here: www.redbox.com/luckymoms
Redbox will then email you with a personal web address link...
You'll then share the link with your friends....
And every time someone reserves/rents a movie using your link, you'll receive a free code to get one yourself!
Plus - if it's your friends first time reserving a movie, they'll also receive a free one!
You can tweet, Facebook, email or blog to spread the word and luck!



Disclosure: I am entering a giveaway at Mom Bloggers club to win free snacks and two free movie rentals.

No comments:

Post a Comment